ABOUT (LEAP)LEARNING EVOLUTION ACCELERATED PROGRAM
LEAP is initiated by CHA JAIPUR to bring out the best in our students. It consists of different processes and activities which will make CHA students, the trend setters of the industry. It is required for their Growth and development, Attitude and behavioral development, performance assessment,motivation and Better productivity.
1. Mentorship Program Every Student is allotted their personal mentors with whom students can discuss his/her career plans,interest areas,focus points, personal training requirements ,weaknesses etc.These mentors help individual students through personal guidance to have a more comprehensives and broad outlook of his career path and goals.
2. Performance review Program (PRP) Performance review program is initiated by CHA JAIPUR to bring out the best in our students. PRP consists of individual review, identification of personal strength and weakness , setting monthly targets and goals and monthly review for their Growth and Development, Performance Assessment, Better Productivity, Motivation, Attitude and Behavior Development. It is required to Develop our students, Motivate through achievement and feedback, Career planning, To match the level of students to the industry standards, To produce managers of highest calibre who become trend setters in the industry.3. Designing Classes Additional emphasis is given on special modules " Good To Great" designed by Research & Development team of CHA . Where by student are grilled on their Technical & Managerial skills.Where they learn special designing of the Hotel Kitchen / Room / Restaurant / Lobby etc.This makes them to shine in the crowed and effortless choice of HR & Training Manager of the various Hospitality units.
|Hotel Lobby Layout||Hotel Room Layout||Hotel Kitchen Layout||Hotel Restaurant Layout|
4. Quality Assurance System Quality Assurance System is very necessary an employee to follow the system & Standard of Procedure's (SOP's) of each organisation .Thus to make our students understand the importance of quality maintenance, we conduct these classes under"GOOD TO GREAT "module.
5. Hotel Day "Professionalism is knowing how to do it , when to do it and doing it." ( Frcoute Tygen ) To make our students understand ,we teach them how to act ,and give them environment to make mistakes , to learn techniques of professionalism by celebrating Hotel Day to master in something beyond what they have already learnt by converting the college into a Hotel twice a year.6. WOW Committee WOW committee is formed TO DEVELOP THE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL OF STUDENTS for Team Building , Sense Of Responsibility , Organisation First , Leadership , Motivation and Work Ethics through being part of different committees like :
- Grooming Committee
- Housekeeping Committee
- Maintenance Committee
- Discipline Committee
- Event Committee
- Information Technology & Media Committee
- Industrial Training & Placement Committee