CHA offers residential accommodation on sharing basis to its students around the vicinity of its premises. This is available for both girls & boys separately. Students may also arrange their own accommodation directly if they so desire. The Institute has a cafeteria providing hygienically prepared meals & snacks, which the students may opt for
-HOSTEL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All inmates must maintain discipline and proper hygiene in the hostel premises.
2. Hostel inmates are not allowed to go outside or remain outside the Hostel after 09:00 PM (In Summers) and 08:30 PM (In Winters).
3. No night outs/leaves are allowed without prior permission and the permission for the same must be taken within the college hours. A night out/leave must support a gate pass duly signed by the Hostel In charge.
4. No visitors are allowed to stay in the hostel.
5. Only parents are allowed to visit the inmates with prior permission.
6. A weekly inspection will be done in late hours without prior information.
7. Hostel proctors will responsible for maintaining discipline in the hostel as well as the dining hall.
8. The resident of Hostel accommodation is allowed throughout the year to vacate the hostel even in the middle of a year. However, they have to pay establishment charges for the entire year.
9. The Hostel Management will generally provide minimum furniture and fittings for each room consisting of one each of cot, table, chair, ceiling fan with regulator and, a tube light fitting in summer ducting & winter hot water.
10. Rooms once allotted to the students for an academic year will not be changed except on special situations.
11. In case of damage to or loss of hostel property the cost will be recovered from the students responsible for such damage or loss.
12. Ragging of students admitted to the Institute is totally banned. Any violation of this by the students will be dealt with very severely.
13. Smoking and consumption of alcoholic drinks and / or narcotic drugs in the hostel premises is strictly prohibited. Students shall not enter the hostel premises in intoxicated state and should not possess such materials. Severe action will be taken if any resident is found to violate this, resulting in expulsion from hostels and rustication from the Institute. Hostel zone is a smoke-free zone in the Institute. Students should not smoke inside the hostel / room / toilets / corridors / terrace etc. Depending on the case, the management reserves the right to take direct disciplinary action, amounting to even expulsion at short notice from the hostel & they have to pay establishment charges for the entire year.
14. Any student who is found to be indulging in undesirable activities such as physical assault, damage to properly, etc., will be liable to the following punishments:
a. He / she will be expelled from the hostel.
b. A record of his / her misconduct will be made in the personal file.
c. The cost of damage will be fully recovered from him / her together with penalty.
d. He / she will also be fined commensurate with the offence committed.
CHA Institute has a state-of-art campus and one of the best academic infrastructure with high-tech facilities, a fully wi-fi campus & air-conditioned class rooms & Labs, well equipped library equipped with the latest books and management journals from around the world, exquisite kitchens i.e. Basic Training Kitchen & Advanced Training Kitchen along with bakery set up with the best equipment’s, spacious class rooms with LCD projectors for presentations, fully furnished 2 set ups of restaurants with different
themes and housekeeping lab.
-LIFE AT CHA
The college indulges its students in all form of activities to make their college life memorable. Various activities, functions and practical’s go on throughout the year to indulge the students into fun and togetherness also teaching them the various aspects of Hospitality industry. Cultural festivals offer something different, something which is vibrant, young and colorful. It gives the students a few days in which one escape from the monotony of the things that one does regularly. It is an essential element of life on a campus.
The institute believes that the true potential of students cannot be realized through academics alone. The students need to be provided with opportunities for exploring and enhancing their talents extra- curricular activities as well. Accordingly, our academic programs are backed up with appropriate co-curricular and extracurricular inputs promoting culture, sports, self-governance, ethics and values; all of which help the students towards becoming complete.
The cultural events like fresher’s party, AASHAYEIN: the annual fest of the college, food festivals, chef competition, FM shows etc. are organized to promote the tradition and classical Indian culture and the spirit of competition among the youth of the college.
These festivals serve as a very effective forum to forge friendship with the sense of brotherhood between the new arrivals and old ones. The students are encouraged to participate and perform to break the monotony of routine life and showcase the enthusiasm and vibrancy that lies within each of us.
The colleges separately provide its students, staff and faculty with an amazing café experience in the college campus with its well maintained and well-equipped Cafeteria. The cafeteria is not just a food joint but a place to relax, interact, revice themselves and take a retreat from the daily hectic schedule. Students find it the most suitable place to relax and discuss topics of their interest during the leisure time. The cafeteria provides hygienic and nutritious eatables for the Faculty and Students at reasonable price.