The college promotes the overall development of the students and hence conducts various curricular & extracurricular activities throughout the year. The college has various committees like Academics, F&B Service Committee, Food Production Committee, Events Committee, Administration & Discipline Committee. All the students must be a part of at least one committee as per their interests. The college conducts various activities like Hotel Day, LEAP Week, Annual Sports & Cultural Week, Cake Cutting Ceremony, Diwali Dandiya Dhamaal, World Tourism Day, Fresher’s & Farewell Party, Picnic, Chef Competition, Halloween Party.
Also, the college encourages the students to participate in various regional, national, and international level competitions like India Skills & World Skills Competition, Inter College Competitions, Quiz Competition, etc.
CHA offers residential accommodation on a sharing basis to its students around the vicinity of its premises. This is available for both girls & boys separately. Students may also arrange their own accommodation directly if they so desire. The hostel is equipped with R.O. Water Facility, Security, and also Air Cooled Campus. The hostel charges include food & accommodation facility, Refrigerator Facility, and basic electricity charges.
HOSTEL RULES & REGULATIONS
- All inmates must maintain discipline and proper hygiene in the hostel premises.
- Hostel inmates are not allowed to go outside or remain outside the Hostel after 09:00 PM (In Summers) and 08:30 PM (In Winters).
- No night outs/leaves are allowed without prior permission and the permission for the same must be taken within the college hours. A night out/leave must support a gate pass duly signed by the Hostel In charge.
- No visitors are allowed to stay in the hostel.
- Only parents are allowed to visit the inmates with prior permission.
- A weekly inspection will be done in late hours without prior information.
- Hostel proctors will be responsible for maintaining discipline in the hostel as well as the dining hall.
- The resident of Hostel accommodation is allowed throughout the year to vacate the hostel even in the middle of a year. However, they have to pay establishment charges for the entire year.
- The Hostel Management will generally provide minimum furniture and fittings for each room consisting of one each of cot, table, chair, ceiling fan with regulator and, a tube light fitting in summer ducting & winter hot water.
- Rooms once allotted to the students for an academic year will not be changed except in special situations.
- In case of damage to or loss of hostel property the cost will be recovered from the students responsible for such damage or loss.
- Ragging of students admitted to the Institute is totally banned. Any violation of this by the students will be dealt with very severely.
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic drinks and/or narcotic drugs in the hostel premises is strictly prohibited. Students shall not enter the hostel premises in an intoxicated state and should not possess such materials. Severe action will be taken if any resident is found to violate this, resulting in expulsion from hostels and rustication from the Institute. Hostel zone is a smoke-free zone in the Institute. Students should not smoke inside the hostel / room / toilets / corridors / terrace etc. Depending on the case, the management reserves the right to take direct disciplinary action, amounting to even expulsion at short notice from the hostel & they have to pay establishment charges for the entire year.
- Any student who is found to be indulging in undesirable activities such as physical assault, damage to property, etc., will be liable to the following punishments:
- He/she will be expelled from the hostel.
- A record of his / her misconduct will be made in the personal file.
- The cost of damage will be fully recovered from him/her together with a penalty.
- He/she will also be fined commensurate with the offense committed.
CHA Institute has a state-of-art campus and one of the best academic infrastructures with high-tech facilities, a fully wi-fi campus & air-conditioned classrooms & Labs, a well-equipped library equipped with the latest books and management journals from around the world, exquisite kitchens i.e. Basic Training Kitchen & Advanced Training Kitchen along with bakery set up with the best equipment’s, spacious classrooms with LCD projectors for presentations, fully furnished 2 setups of restaurants with different themes and housekeeping lab with laundry set up.
LIFE AT CHA
The college indulges its students in all forms of activities to make their college life memorable. Various activities, functions, and practicals go on throughout the year to indulge the students in fun and togetherness also teaching them the various aspects of the Hospitality industry. Cultural festivals offer something different, something which is vibrant, young, and colorful. It gives the students a few days in which one escapes from the monotony of the things that one does regularly. It is an essential element of life on campus.
The institute believes that the true potential of students cannot be realized through academics alone. The students need to be provided with opportunities for exploring and enhancing their talents in extracurricular activities as well. Accordingly, our academic programs are backed up with appropriate co-curricular and extracurricular inputs promoting culture, sports, self-governance, ethics, and values; all of which help the students towards becoming complete.
The cultural events like fresher’s party, AASHAYEIN: the annual fest of the college, food festivals, chef competition, FM shows, etc. are organized to promote the tradition and classical Indian culture and the spirit of competition among the youth of the college.
These festivals serve as a very effective forum to forge a friendship with a sense of brotherhood between the new arrivals and old ones. The students are encouraged to participate and perform to break the monotony of routine life and showcase the enthusiasm and vibrancy that lies within each of us.
The colleges separately provide its students, staff, and faculty with an amazing café experience in the college campus with its well maintained and well-equipped Cafeteria. The cafeteria is not just a food joint but a place to relax, interact, revise themselves and take a retreat from the daily hectic schedule. Students find it the most suitable place to relax and discuss topics of their interest during their leisure time. The cafeteria provides hygienic and nutritious eatables for the Faculty and Students at a reasonable price.
CHA Wow Committee
CHA wow committee work towards the ultimate objective of facility management to create appropriate expression of customary elegance by designing all types of events and discussing & discovering new approaches in room division management. Pre and post operation task management are the keyword of the committee which is always an assurance towards guest satisfaction in the entire hospitality industry.
CHA wow committee’s ultimate goal is to respect every cuisine of the world. The word “ambrosia” means “food of god” which creates an ideology for developing a passion in the future chefs. The wow committee training for “ambrosia” gives the opportunity to transmit to the learners about all the techniques and knowledge enhancing their know-how of not only the modern culinary upliftment but the traditional methodology of the world cuisine.
CHA wow committee prudentially designed it’s operating rpocedures to educate the budding participants considering their multi diversified maturation of gaining and sharing knowledge. The modules prepared are not only based upon their core interest but the other co-related opportunities as well. The committee trust that an academically sound professional will surely become an asset for the upcoming generations in the future.
CHA wow committee’s collection of excellence assembles a disciplined typology considering all social as well as professional aspects which help the students to become uniformed, organized and controlled toward personal, professional and social benefits. The ideology of the committee is to create an auspicious personality in every future hospitality professional which will not only develop the sense of self-respect but will also develop a well-mannered civilized sense of responsibility.
CHA wow committee understands the importance of different dining cultures of the world and with this motivation the committee always works towards to draw every sense of cultural know-how in the young professional ‘s mind-set. The committee also look forward to design every new possible dining methodology with all the traditional social orientation. Every dining culture has an old traditional impact, so the committee also train the learners about every minute of different catering techniques and all the scientific justifications as the fundamental knowledge.