B.Voc in Hotel Management
· Provide a common body of knowledge in hospitality management coupled with a broad education and awareness of skills and attitudes which will prepare students for responsible leadership roles in the hospitality industry.
· Provide students with relevant hands-on operational experience in some facet of the hospitality industry.
· Provide relevant work experience and Industrial overview
· An in-depth practical knowledge of the field.
· Become an expertise in innovative, trendy and interesting disciplines of choice.
· Providing sufficient knowledge for establish themselves in employment and entrepreneurship ventures through the use of a competency-based program.
College of Hospitality Administration is Affiliated to Rajasthan ILD Skills University (RISU). It is the first Skill University of India in the Government sector to be established in Jaipur. The Institute of Leadership Development (ILD), is an entity under the Industrial Finance Corporation of India. RISU functions from a 33-acre sprawling and picturesque ILD campus, near the famous Sisodia Rani ka Bagh, Jamdoli.
RISU has been conceptualized to integrate the corridors in vocational training with mainstream education, using National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) and strong industry linkages. The courses offered are of NSQF level 5 onwards (Diploma (Level 5), Advanced Diploma (Level 6) & B. Voc. Courses (Level 7). Various Centres of Excellence are being affiliated with this university. Special focus has also be laid on Training of Trainer (ToT) modules, hemmed with Life Long Learning facilities through various Skill Schools.
Establishment of RISU has created a strong enthusiasm among the employers and industries. While deeply acknowledging the priority and support CM to strengthen the foundation of skilling in Rajasthan the government has reiterated the department’s commitment to provide many more new opportunities to the youth of Rajasthan.
Candidate/s can walk-in at CHA Campus & Purchase Application Form and appear for the Examination on the spot.
Skype & Telephonic Interview Facility for remotely located candidates, subject to the clearance of Written test when they visit the campus for admission formalities.
10th & 12th Mark-sheet, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate & Character Certificate (All documents Original), 6 Passport Size Photos (Candidate), 2 Passport Size Photo (Each Parent) and Aadhar Card (Xerox)
Fees & Students Loan
1. Can be paid in lump-sum or as per the fee plan (installments)
2. Can be paid through Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft or NEFT
3. Cheque/Demand Draft is to be made in the favor of College of Hospitality Administartion, payable at Jaipur.
The Application Form of Rs. 700 is Non-Refundable.
Registration/Tuition fee is only refundable in the case of failure of Class 12th Examinations.
How to Apply
How old is the institution?
CHA was established in 2007 and it has been 14 years of glorious journey so far.
Which is the affiliation body?
CHA is affiliated from Rajasthan ILD Skills University (RISU), Jaipur. RISU is the first Govt. sector skill university in India.
What is the last date to apply?
Although, the forms will be open till 31st May, 2019 but application will totally depend on availability of seats.
How many seats are allotted by university in both Degree & Diploma Programs?
B.Voc. (3 Years) – 120 Seats
Diploma – 20 Seats (Each Stream)
Batch Commencement Date?
15th June, 2019 (Tentative)
What is the admission Procedure?
For B.Voc. – Written Test (MCQs Based) + Personal Interview
For Diploma – Personal Interview
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Course – Min. 12th Pass for pursuing Diploma & Degree Programs
Entrance Test – Min. 50% score in entrance exam.